Table of contentsNo headers
The Draw command creates a series of lines and arcs. A line segment is created each time you click. A tangent arc is created if you hold the left mouse button and drag.
- Click to place the starting point for the line, or enter the coordinates and click to create the point.
- Click to place the second end point, or enter the length and angle and click to create the point. The angle field does not display when a constraint is inferred.
- Continue to place points for additional line segments.
Create tangent arcs
Create tangent arc segments while drawing lines, or add a tangent arc to an existing line.
- Pause over the last end point when drawing lines, or pause over an existing end point to add an arc.
- Press the left mouse button and drag to preview the arc radius and included angle.
- Move the cursor to other side of the line to change the direction of the arc.
- Click to place the end point, or enter a value for the radius and then click to create the end point.
Reset the arc radius after entering a value by moving the cursor back to the starting point. If you press Tab after entering an arc radius value, the value is locked and will not reset.