Table of contentsNo headers
The Line command creates a series of lines. A line segment is created each time you click.
- Click the Line command in the Sketch pull-down.
- Click to place the starting point for the line.
- Click to place the second end point, or enter the length and angle and click to create the point. The angle field does not display when a constraint is inferred.
- Continue to place points for additional line segments.
- Right-click then select Cancel to end the command.
A tangent arc is created if you hold the left mouse button and drag while the line command is active.
- Pause over the last end point when drawing lines, or pause over an existing end point to add an arc.
- Press the left mouse button and drag to preview the arc radius.
- Move the cursor to other side of the line to change the direction of the arc.
- Click to place the end point, or enter a value for the radius and then click to create the end point.