Table of contentsNo headers
Extends the selected geometry to the next intersection of geometry. If no intersection exists, the geometry cannot be extended.
The Extend command will project existing geometry to extend to the theoretical intersection.
Extend an entity
- Expand the Sketch pull-down then select Extend.
- Hover over sketch geometry to see a preview of the extension.
- Click geometry to extend to the next intersection.
- Continue clicking geometry to extend.
- Right-click then select Cancel to end the command.