Table of contentsNo headers
Fillets round over exterior and interior edges. A concave fillet feature is called a fillet and a convex fillet feature is called a round.
You can create a fillet on a solid or on a quilted surface.
You can edit a fillet by right-clicking on it in the browser then selecting Edit Fillet, or by using Press/Pull.
Create a fillet
- Switch the toolbar workspace to Solid or Surface.
- Expand the Solid pull-down or Surface pull-down then select Fillet.
- Deselect the Tangent Chain if you do not want tangentially connected edges.
- Select the edges to fillet.
- Drag the manipulator or enter a value. You can only drag the manipulator in the positive direction.
- Deselect the Corner Option if you want a smooth transition between edges. The Corner Option produces corners like a milling machine or a router.
- Right-click then select OK to create the fillet.
Fillet dialog box
Enables the selection of edges to fillet.
Specifies the radius for the fillet.
Creates rolling ball corners when enabled.
Specifies whether to include tangentially connected edges or select individual edges.