Table of contentsNo headers
Removes a portion of the selected geometry up to the next intersection with existing geometry. If no intersection exists, the selected entity is deleted.
The section is deleted if it intersects two other entities, leaving two sketch entities.
The entity is deleted if it does not intersect any entities.
Trim an entity
- Expand the Sketch pull-down then select Trim.
- Hover over sketch geometry to see a preview of the trim.
- Click geometry to trim to the next intersection.
- Continue clicking geometry to trim.
- Right-click then select Cancel to end the command.