The Fillet command places an arc of a specified radius at a corner or intersection of two lines.
You can create fillets between:
- Two intersecting lines
- Point at two intersecting lines
- Two parallel lines
- A line and an arc that intersect
- Two circular arcs that intersect
- Expand the Sketch pull-down then select Fillet.
- Pause the cursor over the first entity for a fillet. The entity highlights if it is a valid a selection. Click to select the entity.
- Pause the mouse over the second entity. The fillet preview highlights for a valid selection.
- Click to select the second entity.
- The fillet previews with a value that is proportional to the smaller entity. Enter a value in the box, or drag the arrow to change the size.
- Right-click then select OK or press <Enter> to complete the command.