Table of contentsNo headers
The ViewCube is an on-screen device, like Common View.
In R2009 and later, the ViewCube replaces Common View.
Like Common View, you click the cube corners to snap the model to isometric views, and click the faces for orthographic views. The ViewCube provides the following additional features:
- Persists onscreen in a corner of the graphics window (you can specify which corner).
- Can be dragged to orbit the model.
- Provides labeled faces to indicate current view angle relative to the model world.
- Provides clickable edges (along with the clickable corners and faces).
- Provides a Home button to return to a user-defined base view.
- Provides the ability to set the Front and Top views to user-defined views, thereby also redefining the other orthographic views, along with the isometric views. The redefined views are recognized by other environments or applications such as drawings or DWF.
- In orthographic views, provides rotation arrows so you can rotate the camera in 90-degree increments, normal to the screen.
- Provides options so that you can adjust the cube characteristics according to your preferences.
Previous | Next