Table of contentsNo headers
In this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Import layer-specific DWG data into an Autodesk Inventor LT sketch. Then create an Autodesk Inventor LT solid model of the ACAD drawing views using the actual DWG geometry and dimensional values.
- Add round and shell features to an extrusion.
- Use and refer to the imported DWG data to determine feature dimensions.
- Use the Autodesk Inventor LTOrbit command to make the selection of geometry easier during feature modeling.
- Use Autodesk Inventor LT marking and context menus to access commands that apply to the current selection.
- Use the Visibility option on browser objects to ease your design process.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page