Table of contentsNo headers
On the ribbon, click .
To activate a scene style for the best rendering:
- Click the Scene Styles command.
- In the Scene Styles dialog box, right-click the style XZ Reflective GP(Tan), and click Active. If the style is already active, proceed to the next step.
- To change the Scene Style colors, use the color commands to make your selections. You will see the preview update based on those selections.
- In the graphics region, you see the ground plane location. If it is not in the proper position. Use the commands on the Environment tab to adjust the plane, shadow use and density, and the reflection settings.
- Configure the other settings as needed.
- Save your changes, and click Done.
Previous | Next