Table of contentsNo headers
In the next section, we create a lofted surface using the two parallel splines as cross sections, and the front spline as the drive rail.
- Start the Loft command.
- In the dialog box, choose Surface for the Output.
- Select the two parallel splines to satisfy the cross sections.
- Change the selection type to Rails using one of the following methods, and then select the spline you created as the drive rail:
- Right-click and choose Select Rails in the context menu.
- Select Click to add in the dialog box in the Rails pane.
- Click OK to create the surface.
The new surface appears in the browser as a lofted feature and also in the Surface Bodies folder.
NoteA Surface is initially translucent and a single color for appearance. To change the appearance of a surface to opaque, select the surface (in the bodies folder or the browser). Use the context menu to cancel the Translucent selection. Select Properties in the context menu to assign a new surface appearance if required.
Previous | Next