Table of contentsNo headers
- In the browser, right-click the composite repair body with errors and select Delete.
NoteIn an actual design, you can highlight the body and select Suppress Features if you do not want to delete the original shapes.
- Expand the Solid Bodies folder and turn on the visibility of the table top.
- Orient the view to the bottom isometric to match the following image.
- Click the Combine command.
- Select the table top as the Base selection.
- Select the patterned and mirrored tabs as the Toolbody.
- Click OK. The solids are combined into one solid body.
- To complete the design, add a 0.05 radius fillet at the intersection of each mounting tab and the table body.
- In the Solid Bodies folder, turn on the visibility of the stand.
- Optional: To convert the multi-body part into individual parts in an assembly, click the Make Components command in the Manage tab.
Congratulations! You have completed the Repair tutorial.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page