Table of contentsNo headers
You are invited to participate in helping guide the direction of Autodesk design software.
If you participate in the Customer Involvement Program (CIP), specific information about how you use Autodesk Inventor LT is forwarded to Autodesk. This information includes what features you use the most, problems that you encounter, and other information helpful to the future direction of the product.
See the following links for more information.
- Learn more about the Autodesk Customer Involvement Program:
- Read the Autodesk Privacy Statement:
When you join, you will be able to view reports that can help you optimize your use of Autodesk Inventor LT.
Turn the CIP on or off
- On the InfoCenter toolbar, to the right of the Help button, click the drop-down arrow.
- Click Customer Involvement Program.
- In the Customer Involvement Program dialog box, choose whether you want to start or stop participating.
- Click OK.