Table of contentsNo headers
Inside each deployment folder is a Tools folder that contains a shortcut (.LNK file) named Create & Modify a Deployment. You can use this shortcut to
- Create a new deployment configuration
- Create a new deployment configuration that uses an existing deployment as a template
- Modify the configuration of an existing deployment
The installer pages guide you through the process, similar to when creating an original deployment. If your original administrative image was set to include only products required by the deployment configuration, then your options for creating or modifying the deployment are limited. In particular, you cannot add products to the deployment that are not in the original administrative image. Conversely, if your original administrative image was not set to include only the required products, then it includes all product files. As a result, you can add products when you modify this deployment or when you create new deployment configurations.
To modify a deployment
- Open the shared network folder that contains the deployment.
- In the Tools folder, double-click the Create & Modify a Deployment shortcut.
The installer opens at the Modify Deployment page.
- Click through the deployment configuration pages, and select the required options.
- Click Create Deployment.