Table of contentsNo headers
"Enhanced Vector Output" is a new option added to the Publish Vector dialog box. Use the option to publish a snapshot in vector format with better quality than the vector output when the option is not selected.
This option is applicable to those IPB files that have inserted models in the formats supported by Inventor Server:
- Inventor Files (.ipb, .iam)
- CATIA V4 Files (.model, .session)
- CATIA V5 Files (.CATPat, .CATProduct)
- IGEST Files (.igs, .ige, .iges)
- JT Files (.jt)
- NX Files (.prt)
- Parasolid Text Files (.x_t)
- Parasolid Binary Files (.x_b)
- Pro/ENGINEER Files(.asm, .prt, .g)
- SAT Files (.sat)
- SolidWorks Files (.prt, sldprt, .asm, .sldasm)
- STEP Files (.stp, .ste, .step)
- Choose Home tab > Publish panel > Vector. The Publish Vector dialog box opens.
- Select the Enhanced Vector Output option.
- Resolve the status issues before you continue. Possible status issues are:
- A component is out-of-date.
- The file path for a component is invalid.
- Click Publish to create better quality vector output.
When the "Enhanced Vector Output" option is selected, B-Rep data for the inserted models is included with the IPB file by default. This B-Rep data helps create the better quality vector output.
Save the IPB file and the B-Rep data is saved along with the IPB file. As you publish vector output again, it will create better quality vector output having the B-Rep data available.
If you do not wish to save B-Rep data along with the IPB file, clear the checkbox next to Save B-Rep data along with the file. This will access the B-Rep data momentarily to create the better quality vector output, but will not include B-Rep data with the IPB file.