Table of contentsNo headers
This option provides Inventor Fusion functionality within Autodesk Inventor and also installs Autodesk Fusion as a separate product.
- Part Modification enables or disables part modification from within drawings. Changes to a model dimension on a drawing change the corresponding part dimension.
ImportantThese settings cannot be changed after installation within the product. These settings are not available in Maintenance Mode. The only way to change these settings is by uninstalling and then reinstalling the product.
- Measurement Units sets the default measurement units to use with the Measure command.
- Inches (Default)
NoteYou can change the measurement units at any time in the design files. These settings are not available in Maintenance Mode.
- Drawing Standard sets the default drawing standard: ANSI, BSI, DIN, GB, GOST, ISO, or JIS.
NoteYou can set the default drawing standard and create drawings of any other standard at any time. These settings are not available in Maintenance Mode.
Select Content Center Access Options
Specify whether you will access standard content as Desktop Content or from a Vault server.
If you are a stand-alone user, select Desktop Content. The Content Center libraries will be installed on your local drive.
ImportantIf you are installing Content Center libraries on a server, select Vault Server. Install the server and the content center libraries from the Autodesk Vault Server media.
Select the Installation Type and Specify Install Location
- Typical installs the most common application features. This option is recommended for most users.
- Custom installs only the application features that you select. Select the features that you want to install.
For both stand-alone and network installations, a single desktop shortcut is added to the desktop.
NoteThis setting is not available in Maintenance Mode.
Include Service Pack
Specify whether to install Service Pack on your local machine.
NoteThe installer automatically checks autodesk.com for a Service Pack. If a Service Pack is available, a link is displayed.
The next sections pertain to additional applications which can be installed along with Autodesk Inventor
When you are done configuring your product selection, select 'Click to close and return to product list'.
Click the Install button to install the applications you specified.