Table of contentsNo headers
An analytical model is automatically verified according to the structural analysis requirements, before it is uploaded to Storm. To launch verification, click Analyze tab Structural Analysis panel Analysis.
If errors are detected, the analysis is disabled. You need to fix them to allow the analysis to proceed. To view errors, click OK in the error dialog.
Errors that disable the analysis
- Errors concerning material:
- A material is not assigned to the element
- A structural material is not assigned to the element
- A value of the Poisson's ratio for the material is incorrect
- A value of the Young modulus for the material is incorrect.
- Errors concerning linear members
- Section properties are not assigned to the element
- An incorrect section is assigned to the bar
- Parts of Beams or Columns overlap.
- Errors concerning planar objects
- Section properties are not assigned to the slab or to the wall
- The slab or wall thickness is zero.
- Errors concerning supports
- A part of the model is not supported
- The model is not supported.
- Errors concerning loads
- Load Cases are not defined.
If warnings occur, you can still send the model for analysis ignoring them. Or you can view them, fix the model, then restart the analysis.