Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit Architecture
- Revit MEP
While sketching new ramps, you can specify the railing type to use. This option is available only when sketching new ramps.
- To begin a new ramp, click (Ramp) on the ribbon.
Where is it?
- Home tabCirculation panel (Ramp)
- Architect tabCirculation panel (Ramp)
- Click Create Ramp Sketch tabTools panel Railing Type.
- In the Railings Type dialog, select one of the existing railing types in the project, or select Default to add the default railing type, or select None to specify that no railing will be added.
If you select Default, Revit uses the railing type that displays when you activate the Railing tool and then select Railing Properties. You can change the default railing by selecting a new type in the Type Properties dialog. For more information, see Railings.
If the desired railing type is not listed in the Railings Type dialog, you can quit the Ramp tool, create the railing type, and then restart the ramp creation process. You can also create the ramp with any railing type, and then change the railings later, after you have created the desired railings. For more information, see Railings
and The Families Guide
- Click OK.