- Revit MEP
The Cable Tray Settings pane contains the following:
- Use Annot. Scale for Single Line Fittings - Specifies whether cable tray fittings are drawn at the size specified by the Cable Tray Fitting Annotation Size parameter. Changing this setting does not change the plotted size of components already placed in a project.
- Cable Tray Fitting Annotation Size - Specifies the plotted size of fittings drawn in single-line views. This size is maintained regardless of the drawing scale.
- Cable Tray Size Separator - Specifies the symbol to be used in showing cable tray sizes. For example, when an x is used, a cable tray that is 12 inches high and 4 inches deep would be shown as 12" x 4".
- Cable Tray Size Suffix - Specifies the symbol appended to the cable tray size.
- Cable Tray Connector Separator - Specifies the symbol used to separate information between 2 different connectors.