Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
Before generating panel schedules, you should set up load classifications, demand factors, and panel schedule templates. These items should be a part of the default electrical project.
In Revit, the process of customizing and creating panel schedules is as follows.
- Set up load classifications. See Load Classifications.
- Set up demand factors. See Demand Factors.
- Assign demand factors to load classifications. See Load Classifications.
- Assign load classification to family connectors. See Specifying a Load Classification for an Electrical Connector.
- Format the panel schedule templates. See Editing Panel Schedule Templates.
- Create panel schedules. See Creating Panel Schedules.
- View panel schedules. See Viewing Panel Schedules.
- Manage loads on panels. See Managing Circuits .