Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
You can add parallel pipes to an existing piping run that includes pipes and elbows. The Parallel Pipes command cannot be used on piping runs that include tees, crosses, and valves.
- Open the view where you want to add parallel pipes.
- Click Home tabPlumbing & Piping panel Parallel Pipes.
- On the ribbon, specify the following options:
|If you want to... ||Then... |
|change the default number of horizontal or vertical pipe runs ||enter a value in the text box to the right of Horizontal Number or Vertical Number. |
|change the default offset for horizontal or vertical pipe runs ||enter a value in the text box to the right of Horizontal Offset or Vertical Offset. |
- In the drawing area, move the cursor to an existing pipe to highlight a segment. As you move the cursor to either side of the existing pipe, an outline for the parallel pipes displays.
Press Tab to select the entire piping run.
- Click to place the parallel pipes.
- To finish the parallel piping run, click Modify.