Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit Architecture
- Revit MEP
By default, rooms do not display in plan views and section views. However, you can change visibility/graphic settings to make rooms and their reference lines visible in these views. These settings become part of the view properties.
Create view templates with the desired room visibility settings. Apply these view templates to views in which you want to display and work with rooms. See View Templates
To display rooms
- Open the plan view or the section view.
- Click View tabGraphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, scroll down to Rooms, and click to expand it.
- To display rooms in the view using an interior fill color, select Interior Fill.
- To display reference lines for rooms, select Reference.
- Click OK.