Table of contentsNo headers
For detailed information about modifying loadable families, see The Families Guide.
Within a project or family, you can edit a loaded family and reload it into the same project or any other open projects or families. Before or after reloading the family into the project, you can save the family to a library with the same name or a new name.
- In the drawing area, select the family to edit.
- Do either of the following:
- Modify the family.
- If you want to save a copy of the modified family, click Save.
- To load the family into any open projects, on any tab, click Family Editor panel (Load into Project).
- In the Load into Projects dialog, select the projects in which you want to load the family, and click OK.
If the family is already loaded into the project, the Family Already Exists dialog displays. Do one of the following:
TipWhen reloading multiple families, you can select Do this for all loading families.
- Close the family file.