You can add rows to the following types of schedules:
- Room schedules (to define rooms before placing them in the model)
- Area schedules (to define areas before placing them in the model)
- Sheet lists (to add placeholder sheets to a sheet list)
- Key schedules (to define new keys)
For schedules for other types of elements, you must add the element to the model directly before it displays in the schedule.
To add a row to a schedule
- Open the room schedule, area schedule, sheet list, or key schedule.
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab > Rows panel > New.
The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.