Table of contentsNo headers
You can export a schedule as a delimited text file, which can be opened in many spreadsheet programs.
If you add a schedule to a sheet, you can export it as a CAD format.
To export a schedule:
- Open a schedule view.
- Click ExportReportsSchedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save.
The Export Schedule dialog appears.
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options:
- Export column headers: specifies whether Revit column headers export.
- One row: only the bottom column header exports.
- Multiple rows, as formatted: all column headers export, including grouped column header cells.
- Export group headers, footers, and blank lines: specifies whether sort group header rows, footers, and blank lines export.
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file:
- Field delimiter: specifies whether fields in the output file are separated by tabs, spaces, commas, or semi-colons.
- Text qualifier: specifies whether the text in each field of the output file should be enclosed by a single or double quote, or no annotation.
- Click OK.
Revit saves the file as delimited text, a format that can be opened in spreadsheet programs, such as Microsoft® Excel or Lotus® 123.