Table of contentsNo headers
Revit uses default names for project views. You can change view names at any time to better reflect their content or to simplify project management.
To rename a view from the Project Browser
- In the Project Browser, right-click the view name, and click Rename.
- In the Rename View dialog, enter a new name for the view, and click OK.
To rename a view using view properties
- Access view properties, using either of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, right-click the view name, and click Properties.
- In the drawing area of the view, right-click, and click View Properties.
- On the Properties Palette for the view, under Identity Data, for View Name, enter a new name for the view.
- Click OK.