Table of contentsNo headers
If another project contains a view or sheet that you want to reuse in the current project, use the Insert Views from File tool. This tool can copy the following types of views into the current project:
- Drafting views
- Rendered images
- Sheets that contain only drafting views
To reuse views and sheets
- Open the project where you want to reuse existing views or sheets.
- Click InsertImport panelInsert from File drop-down (Insert Views from File).
- In the Open dialog, navigate to the project that contains the desired views or sheets, select it, and click Open.
- In the Insert Views dialog, select the views or sheets to include in the current project, and click OK.
Revit copies the selected views or sheets to the current project, and lists them in the Project Browser.