Table of contentsNo headers
You can export a walkthrough to an AVI or image file. When you export a walkthrough to an image file, each frame of the walkthrough is saved as an individual file. You can export all frames or a range of frames.
To export a walkthrough:
- Open the walkthrough view.
- Click ExportImages and AnimationsWalkthrough.
The Length/Format dialog opens.
- Under Output Length, specify:
- All frames to include all frames in the output file(s).
- Frame range to export only a specific range of frames. For this option, enter the frame range in the entry boxes.
- Frames/second. As you change the number of frames per second, the total time automatically updates.
- Under Format, specify Visual Style, Dimensions, and Zoom to the desired values.
- Click OK.
- Accept the default output file name and path, or browse to a new location and enter a new name.
- Select the file type, either AVI or an image file (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG).
- Click Save.
- In the Video Compression dialog, choose a video compressor from the list of compressors you have installed on your computer.
- To stop recording the AVI file, click Cancel next to the progress indicator at the bottom of the screen or press Esc.