Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
You can add pipe, duct, cable tray and conduit fittings, electrical equipment, plumbing fixtures, valves, and accessories in section or elevation views. For example, you can now place a valve on a vertical pipe in an elevation view.
You can also add Mechanical Equipment (only equipment which breaks into a line-based element like duct, pipe, conduit, etc.) in section or elevation views.
When placed components connect to a line-based element (duct, pipe, conduit, cable tray), they inherit the level association of that element.
When placed components are placed in free space, they are associated to the closest story level beneath them; if there are no story levels underneath, then the first one above is used.
Select a valve in section view
Placing a gate valve on a vertical pipe in section view
- place fittings in space between levels
- place fittings and accessories in space in section view
- place duct tee in multi-level section
- place valve in section
- place a duct elbow in section in space
- place a valve in section in space
- draw duct vertically on a horizontal duct in section
- add a damper in a vertical duct in section
- place a fitting in space between levels
- place a valve on a slanted pipe in section
- add an object in 3D view