Table of contentsNo headers
You can change the height, offset, profile, material, and number of rails within a railing type.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Rail Structure (Non-Continuous), click Edit.
NoteChanges made to type properties affect all railings of this type in the project. You can click Duplicate to create a new railing type.
- In the Edit Rails dialog, for each rail, specify the following:
- The height and offset.
- A rail profile. To create your own rail profile, see The Families Guide.
- A material. To create your own rail material, see Materials.
- To create an additional rail, click Insert. Enter a name for the rail, and the height, offset, profile, and material properties.
- Click Up or Down to adjust the railing position.
- Click Apply to preview your changes in the model.
- When you are finished, click OK.