Table of contentsNo headers
You can change the railing type while
- Sketching or editing a railing path
- Placing a railing on a host
- Modifying an existing railing
- Creating a railing automatically during stair creation
To change the railing type during sketching or placement, or to modify an existing railing
- Select the railing. (This step is only required for changing the type of an existing railing, not during sketching or placement.)
- In the Type Selector, select the desired railing type from the drop-down list.
To change the railing type during stair creation
See Placing a Railing During Stair or Ramp Creation.
- On the Tools panel, click (Railing).
- In the Railing dialog, select the desired railing type from the drop-down list.
- For Position, specify whether to place the railing on the Treads or Stringer.
- Click OK.