Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit Architecture
- Revit Structure
The Reset Structural Beam System tool recreates a beam system using the original beam system parameters. This tool can be used to undo changes to properties of individual beams in the system. After the beam system is reset, all beams in the system will have uniform parameters and be in the default locations. Specifically, the tool has the following reset effects:
- Beams that have been moved are returned to their original locations.
- Beams that have been deleted from the system are restored.
- Parameters that have been changed on individual beams (such as Beam Type, Offset, Angle) are reset.
Note that if the sketch of a beam system is modified, the beams of a system will remain attached to their original supports until the beam system is reset.
Original beam system
Beam system with changes
Using the Reset Structural Beam System tool
- In the drawing area, click on the beam system you want to reset.
- Click Modify | Structural Beam Systems tabMode panelEdit Boundary.
- Click Modify | Structural Beam Systems > Edit Boundary tabAdjust panelReset System.
Reset structural beam system
- Click Modify | Structural Beam Systems > Edit Boundary tabMode panelFinish Edit Mode.
Beam system reset