Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
Opening the System Inspector
- In the Project Browser, expand Views (all)Floor Plans, and double-click a view where you have created a duct or pipe system.
NoteThe System Inspector is not available for Fire Protection Systems.
- Select a section of your system, and click Modify | Duct/Pipe tabAnalysis panel System Inspector to activate tools on the System Inspector tab.
Modifying a system component
- Click Modify on the System Inspector tab.
- Select a component in the system, then select a type from the Type Selector to change the component.
Inspecting sections or sub-sections in a system
- Click System Inspector tabSystem Inspector panel Inspect.
Arrows appear along the length of the system to show the direction of flow.
- Highlight a section or sub-section in the system. The flow, static pressure, and pressure loss information appears as a tag for the highlighted section. The arrows and flag are color-coded. Red indicates segments with greater static pressure.
- Click to retain the flow information in the view.
The information remains until you click another section or sub-section, or until you dismiss the System Inspector.
Finishing or canceling the System Inspector
- Click Finish to apply your changes or Cancel to dismiss the System Inspector without applying your changes to the system.