Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
- Width. Specifies the width for a cable tray.
- Height. Specifies the height for a cable tray.
- Offset. Specifies the vertical elevation of the cable tray relative to the current level. You can enter an offset value or select from a list of remembered offset values.
- /. Locks or unlocks the elevation for the segment. When locked, the elevation of the segment is maintained and connections cannot be made to segments at a different elevation.
- Bend Radius. Specifies the bend radius for a cable tray fitting.
The default bend radius is set to the width of the cable tray, measured between the inside edges. You can specify a different multiplier for the bend radius in the Type Properties dialog.