Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
You can use the System Browser to verify the zone/space hierarchical relationship as you create new zones and add a spaces to them. You can also view spaces in the Default zone.
- Click View tabWindows panel User Interface drop-downSystem Browser.
NoteYou can also use the keyboard shortcut F9 to open the System Browser.
- In the View bar, click Systems and select Zones.
The hierarchy of zones and spaces displays.
- Expand zones to display the spaces assigned to them.
- To select a zone, press CTRL, and click the zone.
The zone highlights in the view.
- Repeat to verify the space in the zone, if necessary.
NoteIn the System Browser, you can right-click the zone or space to select, show, or delete it, or to view zone or space properties.