Table of contentsNo headers
You can add rows to the following types of schedules:
- Room schedules (to define rooms before placing them in the model)
- Area schedules (to define areas before placing them in the model)
- Sheet lists (to add placeholder sheets)
- Key schedules (to define new keys)
For other types of schedules, you must add elements to the model directly before they display in the schedule.
To add a row to a schedule
- Open the room schedule, area schedule, sheet list, or key schedule.
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tabRows panel (New Row).
The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.