Table of contentsNo headers
Control the visibility of the leader for an individual dimension segment without affecting the leader display in other segments of a dimension chain.
- In the drawing area, select the dimension you want to edit.
- Click the dimension value.
- In the Dimension Text dialog, for Segment Dimension Leader Visibility, select one of the following options:
- By Element. The leader is displayed only if the Leader option is selected on the Options Bar or Properties palette.
- Always On. The setting for the Leader option is ignored, and the leader is always displayed for this dimension segment. (The leader style is determined by the dimension type properties.)
- Always Off. The setting for the Leader option is ignored, and the leader for the current dimension segment is always hidden.
- Click OK.