Table of contentsNo headers
After you have completed revisions to a project and added the revised views to a sheet, you can issue the revision. In Revit, marking a revision as Issued means the following:
- On the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog, you can no longer change information for that revision.
- In project views, you can no longer assign the issued revision to additional (new) revision clouds.
- You cannot edit revision clouds to which the issued revision is assigned.
To issue a revision
- In the project, click View tabSheet Composition panel (Sheet Issues/Revisions).
- In the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog, do the following:
- For Issued to, indicate the person or organization to whom the revisions will be issued.
- For Issued by, indicate the person or organization who will issue the revision.
- Check the other values for the revision row (such as Date and Description). Update them if needed.
- Select Issued.
Most of the revision row displays as read-only. After selecting Issued, you cannot make further changes to the revision information.
NoteIf you must change any revision information after issuing the revision, clear Issued, make the changes, and then select Issued again.
- Click OK.
- Print or publish the revised sheets. See Print or Publish.