Modifying the views and sheets in an existing set is a matter of adjusting their Include status in the list.
- On the View/Sheet Set tab, for Export, select the set to be modified.
- For Show in list, select from the Set and Model filters to narrow and broaden your choices.
- To specify views for the set, select or clear Include for each view in the set.
NoteWhen modifying view and sheet sets, changes are immediate and do not need to be saved or validated. They maintain their last configured status at all times.
To rename a set
- For Export, select the set to be renamed.
- Click (Rename Set).
- Enter a name in the Rename Set dialog and click OK.
The new name is immediately displayed for Export.
To delete a set
- For Export, select the set to be deleted.
- Click (Delete Set).
The set is immediately removed.