Table of contentsNo headers
After performing a coordination review, you can create an HTML report to save a record of the changes, actions, and related comments, or to communicate with team members about the project. If desired, you can open the HTML file in a spreadsheet application to organize or enhance the information.
- Review warnings for monitored elements, and leave the Coordination Review dialog open.
See Reviewing Warnings for Monitored Elements.
- (Optional) Change the display of warnings:
- To change how the list of warnings is sorted, for Group by, select an option.
- To display or hide information about the elements related to each warning, click Elements.
- To hide postponed messages, in the Show group, clear Postponed.
- To hide rejected changes, in the Show group, clear Rejected.
- Click Create Report.
- In the Export Revit Coordination Report dialog, specify a name and location for the HTML file.
- Click Save.