Table of contentsNo headers
You can relocate a project and rotate the project to True North by entering specific coordinates for North/South, East/West, and Elevation. You can also set the angle between True North and Project North. You can click anywhere in a view to set the coordinates. Some coordinates may not be editable depending on where you click. For example, in elevation, if you click on a level line, the only value that you can edit is elevation.
You can use this tool when you have a specific set of coordinates from a surveyor, or if you report shared coordinates and want to relocate the project to the coordinates reported.
To relocate a project by entering points:
- Click Manage tabProject Location panelCoordinates drop-down (Specify Coordinates at Point).
- Place the cursor in the view, and click to select a point at which to enter the coordinates.
The Specify Shared Coordinates dialog displays values for the coordinates of the selected point. The dialog displays only values that it can infer from the point.
- Enter coordinate values for the selected point.
- If you want to rotate the project from Project North to True North, enter a value and direction.
- Click OK to save the new coordinates for the selected point.