Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit MEP
The Heating and Cooling Loads dialog contains zone information that only affects the heating and cooling loads analysis. Changes to zone information in the Details tab is applied only to the selected zones.
Verify the zone parameters in the analytical model, and make changes as needed.
- Select one or more zones from the list
The zone highlights in the list.
NoteYou can select multiple spaces by pressing CTRL or SHIFT and selecting spaces.
- Highlight or isolate spaces that are controlled by the selected zones in the analytical model:
- Click Highlight to highlight the selected zones in the analytical model.
- Click Isolate to display only the selected zones in the analytical model.
- Select a Service Type.
- Select a space construction type.
- For Heating Information, click , and in the Heating Information dialog, specify the heating information for the selected zones.
- For Cooling Information, click , and in the Cooling Information dialog, specify the cooling information for the selected zones.
- For Outdoor Air Information, click , and in the Outdoor Air Information dialog, specify the outdoor air information for the selected zones.
NoteYou can also access this zone information as zone properties from the Instance Properties dialog.
- Click Calculate to perform a heating and cooling loads analysis.
Heating and Cooling loads are calculated according to the current parameters for the building. These calculated parameters are automatically added to the Revit spaces (as space properties) in the project.
Upon completion of the loads analysis, the Heating and Cooling Loads dialog closes, and a time-stamped loads report opens in the drawing area. You can also find the loads report in the Project Browser under ReportsLoads Report.