Table of contentsNo headers
Save solar study images to projects for later reference.
- In the Project Browser, double-click a view for which you created a solar study animation.
- In the drawing area, adjust the view so that it is displayed the way you want it to be saved.
For example, verify that sun and shadows are turned on, and adjust the view orientation as needed. When using a solar study animation, use the animation control buttons to display the frame you want to save as an image.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the current view, and click Save to Project as Image.
- In the Save to Project as Image dialog, for Name View, enter a unique name for the image.
- Modify image settings as needed, and click OK.
The image is saved under the Renderings node in the Project Browser.