Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit Architecture
- Revit Structure
You can use the Modify Sub Elements tool to manipulate one or more of the points or edges on a selected floor or roof.
- Select the floor or roof to modify.
- Click Modify | Floors tabShape Editing panelModify Sub Elements.
NoteWhen you select the Modify Sub Elements tool, the Options Bar will display an Elevation edit box in which you can enter a common elevation value for all the selected sub elements. This value is the vertical offset between the vertices and the original top face of the floor.
- Drag a point or edge to modify the location or elevation.
If you place the cursor over the floor, you can press Tab
to pick specific sub elements. Standard selection methods also apply. See Selecting Multiple Elements
- Dragging a blue arrow moves the point vertically.
- Dragging a red square (shape handle) moves the point horizontally.
- Click the text control to enter a precise height value for the selected point or edge.
The value of the height represents the offset from the original top face of the floor.
NoteFor an edge this means that the center is moved to the specified height, but the relative heights of the 2 ends are maintained.