Table of contentsNo headers
You can use this method to create a sloped surface on the following types of elements:
- structural floors
To create a sloped roof, see Roof Slope.
To slope a building pad, use a slope arrow.
To create a sloped surface
- If you are not already in sketch mode, select the element in a plan view, and click Modify | <Elements> tabMode panel(Edit Boundary/Footprint/Sketch).
- Select one boundary line, and, on the Properties palette:
- Select Defines Constant Height.
- Enter values for Level and Offset From Base .
- Select a parallel boundary line, and, using the same method, specify the properties for Level and Offset From Base .
- On the ribbon, click (Finish Edit Mode).
To see the resulting sloped surface, open a 3D view or a section view.