Table of contentsNo headers
To change the thermal properties of a material in project views, modify the Thermal asset in the Material Editor. This information is used in the thermal analysis of buildings.
NoteMaterials do not display in wireframe views.
To change the thermal properties of a material
Click Manage tab Settings panel Materials.
- In the Material Browser, select the material to change, and click Edit .
- In the Material Editor, select the Thermal asset.
If the material does not have a Thermal asset assigned to it, you can add one and specify its properties. See Adding an Asset to a Material.
- Change the settings to the desired values.
- To exit the Material Editor, click Done.
- To exit the Material Browser, click OK.