Table of contentsNo headers
You can add libraries or folders that are specific to your organization. These folders display in the left pane of most dialogs that list files, such as the Open dialog.
To define folders or libraries
- Open the Places dialog.
- Click Options. On the File Locations tab, click Places.
- On the Open dialog, right-click in the left pane, and click Edit Places.
- In the Places dialog, click (Add).
- In the new table row, enter a value for Library Name.
- Click in the row for Library Path, and click (Browse).
- Navigate to the desired location, and click Open.
- Add more libraries as needed.
- To change the order in which the libraries are listed, select a row and click (Move Up) or (Move Down).
- To delete a library from the list, select its row and click Remove.