Table of contentsNo headers
- Revit Architecture
- Revit MEP
These schedules provide information about occupancy assumptions for different building types used during conceptual energy analysis. These assumptions are based on ASHRAE standards. The other operating schedules for each building type (such as lighting and HVAC) are based on the occupancy schedules for that building type.
For each occupancy schedule, the following tables provide hourly values for a 24-hour period, starting at midnight (0 to 24 on the x-axis). These values (0 to 1 on the y-axis) are fractional multipliers.
For example, if an occupancy density is 100 people in a building, then...
- a schedule value of 1 means that 100 people are assumed to be in the building during that hour.
- a schedule value of 0 means that no people are assumed to be in the building during that hour.
- a value of 0.1 means that 100 * 0.1 = 10 people are assumed to be in the building during that hour.
Assembly schedule on weekdays
Assembly schedule on Saturday
Assembly schedule on Sunday
Health schedule on weekdays
Health schedule on Saturday
Health schedule on Sunday
Hotel/motel schedule on weekdays
Hotel/motel schedule on Saturday
Hotel/motel schedule on Sunday
Office schedule on weekdays
Office schedule on Saturday
Office schedule on Sunday
Residential schedule on weekdays
Residential schedule on Saturday
Residential schedule on Sunday
Restaurant schedule on weekdays
Restaurant schedule on Saturday
Restaurant schedule on Sunday
Retail schedule on weekdays
Retail schedule on Saturday
Retail schedule on Sunday
The following occupancy schedules apply to elementary through secondary schools (grades K-12) during open sessions on the following dates:
- January 6, 1997–April 5, 1997
- April 14, 1997–June 8, 1997
- August 25, 1997–December 15, 1997
For the closed sessions of the school year, the occupancy multipliers are zero (0) for all hours of the day and all days of the week.
- January 1, 1997–January 5, 1997
- April 4, 1997–April 13, 1997
- June 9, 1997–August 24, 1997
- December 16, 1997–December 31, 1997
School schedule on weekdays
School schedule on Saturday
School schedule on Sunday
Warehouse schedule on weekdays
Warehouse schedule on Saturday
Warehouse schedule on Sunday