Table of contentsNo headers
It’s now possible to phase individual parts of Walls, Floors or Ceilings. For example, here’s how you can demolish a single layer of a wall:
- Make sure your Wall Type has layers (i.e. it’s not a Generic type). Select it and “partify” it by pressing the Create Parts button in the Create panel of the Modify|Walls tab.
- In the MPP, make sure that View Property’s Parts Visibility is set to Show Parts.
- Select the Part (Wall layer) to be demolished.
- In the MPP, uncheck “Phase Demolished by Original,” then “Phase Demolished” will be available.
- Change “Phased Demolished” to New Construction and de-select the Part.
- The demolished layer now displays dashed (per the Phasing Graphic Overrides) and will schedule correctly.