Table of contentsNo headers
Delete selected rooms from a project when you no longer want to retain any information about the rooms.
To delete one or more rooms
- If the project does not include a room schedule, create one.
See Creating a Schedule or Quantity.
- Display the room schedule in the drawing area.
- To delete one room, place the cursor in the schedule row for that room.
- To delete multiple rooms, do the following:
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tabFilter Not Placed & Unenclosed Items panel (Isolate).
This tool filters the schedule so that it lists only the rooms that are not placed or enclosed.
- Drag the cursor across the schedule rows for the rooms to delete.
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tabRows panel (Delete).
- At the warning message, click OK.
The selected rooms are deleted from the project. The project no longer stores any information about the rooms.