Table of contentsNo headers
You can dimension arc walls to obtain the overall length of the wall.
- Click Annotate tabDimension panel (Arc Length).
- On the Options Bar, select a snap option.
For example, select Wall faces to have the cursor snap to the inside or outside wall face. This aids in selecting the radial point.
- Place the cursor on the arc, and click to select the radial point.
- Select the end points of the arc, and move the cursor up and away from the arc wall.
- Click to place the arc length dimension.